Saturday, March 21, 2009

Updating

Wow, just cause I didn't update for quite some while, been hearing some of my friends who asked me to update my blog...hehe, my blog so laku meh?

Well, something regarding about the council then. Hmm, Club and Society Recruitment Week is just around the corner, preparations are being made but more can and still need to be done. Some degree of tension is definitely building up! Bring it on I say..hehe. However, our first ever event haven't really started yet and some had already said its too much, hope they can change that mind set and march towards success!!hehe

Hmm, I got nothing to write about lately, so I just post up some pictures from the warga project^^. Enjoy...



*the english team in action, can spot me?hehe


*the BM team


*the english team minus Ronald


*the BM team


*with Ms.Lee


*EVERYBODY!


*Posers...


*Ding Yan pushing my head...=.=

For more pictures on Project Warga, can visit Regina's, Sharon's and Veron's blog too^^. Links provided to the left. Ohya, in Facebook too^^.

Last but not least. Happy 18th Birthday to Zulfan Ellyson!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment