Sunday, March 8, 2009

Irony

Hmm, i guess one of the reasons that I happened to be quiet among people I don't not know is that I am not random enough. Donno lah, but all I know is that this little bad habit of mine got to go! hehe... This heavy shell has been with me for long enough... Isn't it ironic, for someone who can't speak out with a small group of strangers but can stand in front of 400 or more people being an emcee, not just in English but also BM which I suck in. Irony 1

Its early hours of Sunday, and I am not sleeping yet, mainly because I sleep 'early' during weekends. Plus, my brother requested that I wake him up at 3 if I happen to be awake...so, how can I sleep? Do I always put others ahead of myself? My past two relationships also like this, I don't wanna blame anyone but yea, I was on the receiving end. Maybe I am, ultimately, to be blamed? I did all I could to make things go right but I failed on both occasions, maybe being in a relationship just ain't for me? Guess I'll just keep an open mind^^. Irony 2

My passion can really drive me nuts and times, often leading me to scoldings from my parents. I work my ass of, especially when organizing events. Even back in my schooling days, I was a prefect who was in a team that organized the annual Teacher's Day celebration. I was the program manager and the emcee on the day itself. I did try reject having to cover two major roles, however, I failed so ended up filling up two slots. I don't mind but it appeared to be too much. The day before the actual event, it was supposed to be a final rehearsal where all the performers are supposed to come. Only one group showed up, things did not went the way I planned them to be. Being a C type ( from DISC ), I demand things to go according to plan, more so with my own schedule as I have my own problems, especially when I get nervous or in any situation that I never found myself in. Moreover, that year, was the year where the Prefectorial Board got a lot of criticism from many sources as our beloved and well-respected advisors left. I really wanted the event to be a blast. My mind went racing, staring at the fear of the event going haywire straight in the eye, I broke down ( yes, i cry ). When my parents came to fetch, they could tell that I cried, instead of comforting me, I got lectured, my dad said "You asked for it" or somewhere along those lines.

Same thing happened in College too. Back in the wonderful Juniors' days, the biggest night in Sunway University College ( haha, exaggerating ) RetroTechno. The event ended late, plus needed to clean up. I came out of college very late and my parents and my brother were waiting for me for quite a while. As soon as the car pull off with me inside, more lectures. I know they are worried, but hey, this is what I enjoy doing, one of the main reasons why I am thinking of furthering my studies in Sunway. There is no need to stop me from joining the Student Council, sorry mom and dad, I am in. I love what I am doing, so I hope you can understand and show me some support in my decision. Working so hard but people just take for granted or pull me down...*pat myself on the back* Irony 3

So yea, some traits of my life thus far. Being misunderstood for someone who is arrogant because I don't talk much ( my bad ). People take me for granted at times ( starting to get used to it.. ). BUT HEY! I am happy^^, looking forward for tomorrow to come. Still ever ready for another person to walk into my life ( if any )... So yea, its ironic too, I am happy with all these that I lived through cause I believe I learnt and experienced something that someone might never even encounter. You only live once, so live life to the fullest!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hmm, its a personality test lor. Very accurate wan^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. i took that test before too, but can't remember what i got XD...

    When relationships don't work out, both sides has to be blamed. Just smile that it happened, well, at least you tried right? Above all, you never fail until you stop trying =).

    One more thing, shit happens. What matters is that you try, did, and gave your best. i'm sure you gave your all *pats* =).

    ReplyDelete