Monday, March 9, 2009

Its Monday...

Yea...As the title suggest, its Monday. Which also means that my CIMP semester break is had officially started. *sigh* This is one holiday which I do not look forward to. I don't know why and I also don't know how I lost interest towards holidays, while back in primary and secondary school years, I could thought of anything just not to go to school :p...sorry mom.

Hmm, yea, one of the reasons why I don't like holidays nowadays is that, I have literally, nothing to do...just sit in front of my laptop the whole day, rotting... Back in my hometown, Kuching, at least moving around is easier compared to how it is here and more importantly, I have more friends there who can travel around too^^. The situation now here is that, I have to wait for a few bloody bus who at times, arrive super early or if not super late (hey, more than an hour I was waiting for that bloody bus ok?). So yea, just the transportation can kill my mood of going out at times.

Besides, I don't know why, whenever I tried to ask my friends out, Its either I chose the wrong timing all the time or they just simply can't or don't wanna make it. Something wrong with me maybe? So, I give up in planning for an outings with my friends, for now at least, I will still plan if I really feel like having an outing with my friends, as for now, I'll only go out if people ask me to, tired also everytime have to change my schedule cause of one or two living souls then end up canceling the whole trip =.=...

Hmm, I have been updating quite frequently over the past three days since I started this new blog. Hope I can keep this up! Guess I found myself a new 'friend', I can come here when I am lonely, sad, happy or however I am feeling at that very moment, my blog will listen to me and show how I am feeling by allowing me to post my writing on it. Thank you bloggie^^.

Guess I'll sign out with a verse this time. Its actually a part of the lyrics of the song by Michael Jackson - Heal the World. "Stop existing and start living"

7 comments:

  1. It's not quite frequently; it's VERY frequently. Anyways, if you ever need me, i'll be there. i don't promise that i'll be able to cheer you up (i suck at cheering ppl up), but i promise you that i'll definitely be there to listen. Cheer up~ You'll never walk alone =)~

    P/S: Oh yeah, i'll be going to SP tmrw haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, you sound like a faithful Liverpool supporter...I am a Gooner! Well, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah, i'm not exactly a football fan; in fact, i'm not a football fan at all XD. It just so happened that a friend of mine said it to me ( it was 6 years ago ). Ever since then, i fell in love with this phrase ( uh, well, literally ). Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. -.- the first paragraph alone is enough for me to skin you alive.! lol you should try changing to acca then let's see whether there's a change of perception XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nnnnoooooo!!! He shall stay in CIMP >_<. At least as long as OB class still lives. Ha ha ha~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Opps, sorry Ding Yan, didn't realize ACCA still got class when I was writing that...haha

    Hey Alyssa, ACCA is like the last course for my consideration right now. That soul-sucking course *goosebumps*

    ReplyDelete