Sunday, March 8, 2009

Come on GUNNERS!!!

FINALLY!!! *huge sigh of relief*. My beloved Arsenal FC, finally you are showing some threat up front. About time!!! Although some may argue that its only a Championship side, Burnley, but still, I think we found the way to put the game to bed. Great performance (for me at least). ONWARDS!!! TO WEMBLEY!!!

Well, some key factors are vital in the 3-0 win over Burnley just now. I would like to voice my opinion :-

Vela - If you can produce finished like that, you got a bright future with Arsenal. Be more composed!

Eduardo - The survivor, the captain of the day. Even though you were out of action for so long with such a horrible injury from a nightmare tackle. You're back with goals!! Get fit soon Edu.

Walcott - More attacking flare and pace comes from one of my favourite player. Good to have you back!!

Arshavin - Although look a little lost in the first half, when Walcott came on, you produced some magic. Hope to see more of the same. Welcome to Arsenal!

Eboue - Well, one of the top in the critics' book. Sometimes for me too actually. Well, you did well and was awarded with a goal. Please produce more of the same!!!

and finally...my man-of-the-match

Song - You were solid and defence and created two goals!!! For a CDM, that is excellent!!! We are all counting on you, at least I am putting my faith on you, to act as the reliable shield in front of our back four. Keep it up!!!

Come on Arsenal, time to really roll up your sleeves and push it. The Premier League maybe gone but we're still in the FA Cup and Champions League! Go Gunners!

No comments:

Post a Comment