Monday, March 23, 2009

One down, more to come

Sat for my Economics test today. Can't say I did well, but I managed to finish the whole thing with 15 minutes to spare while some couldn't not finish it. So, keeping my fingers crossed...

Tomorrow though, is the OSSLT mock test, which starts in the morning and everything will end at 3 for me. Hopefully earlier, gotta go help out at the booth!

My physical state now is terrible, my whole body is aching and now my right eyes is beginning to get swollen...=.=! Sneezing, its still going on...ARRGGHH!! Get well soon!

Tomorrow is finally the event. Hope it goes well. I am sure it will...Nothing much to write dy...AARRGGHHH!!!

1 comment:

  1. hey..take k of urself..lolx~
    being sick when having exam is so much torturing..i gt lotsa experience for tat..lol

    ReplyDelete