Sunday, March 15, 2009

Silence~~~

Hmm, its weird, after a Manchester United game that their proud fans are so quiet about it, not boasting about their achievements. Why I wonder...Well, the solution is easy, they were TRASHED! at their own theater. Boast some more, now I shall see what say you all. Its not wrong to be celebrating but there is a limit to it, the media, I believe is to blame to in a way over rating the Man Utd team. I have to admit, they are good. Now look what you have done for yourself my dear friends who are Man Utd fan, you filled yourself so full of hot air that you raise so high up into the sky, now the hot air is gone, expect a long way fall to the ground. That must hurt right?

Anyway, I shall keep my comments to myself for now, wont want tonnes of Man Utd fan flooding into the comment box. More so being an Arsenal fan, where I donno why Man Utd fans just like to insult that Arsenal sucks, well ain't that slapping yourself too? If we suck so much, with you losing to us, what does that make of you? Think about it ok?

Anyway (again), hehe, another fine outing for the Gunners! Things are looking brighter at this moment of time, with players coming back into the squad soon. Good timing but would prefer you guys to never been out in the first place. We beat Blackburn 4-0 at the Emirates. Not a bad results but could certainly be better if Bendtner had taken some of his chances. Oh well, a good game all in all but I would really like to shout this out loud - ARSHAVIN HAS ARRIVE!!!

My personal view :-
Walcott - Might had been shaken from the initial tackle, get well soon yea? Can't afford to lose you again.

Bendtner - .........just take your chances next time.

Eboue - A late substitute but scored two goals...Hmm, I donno what to take from this, but thanks.

Arshavin - Welcome to Arsenal FC!

1 comment:

  1. OI OI OI!
    I din want to comment but can't help it...
    Not all Man Utd fan insult Arsenal, ok. I, for one, neva insult Arsenal, ok, not once. Just to clarify :P

    ReplyDelete