Monday, March 30, 2009

Hair Cut

Just had a hair cut yesterday, yes, yesterday as it is Monday morning now =D. hehe, its lame I know. Well, after every hair cut that I had, most of the time, I'll like it a little or just do not really like it. Only on rare occasion, I'll like my new hair cut. As for this time, I am really speechless about it, not knowing whether to like it or not, maybe takes time to get used to it...I got my front hair cut, which kinda make me looks like an idiot or an innocent kid....Oh well, you'll be the judge.

My parents are around, until this Wednesday. Hope they enjoy their stay in my room.hehe. My mom helped me to clean up a bit, now my room looks more presentable ^^. Thanks mom! Well, everything got its pros and cons, with my parents around, I'll be under parental control again, so can't sleep too late or simply go out. Well, at least until Wednesday ;)

Not much to write about recently, unless I fill up my blog with council stuffs all the way, wont want that as well. But, this must be here. Club and Society Recruiment Week went well, thanks for your effort and hard work! Really appreciate it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment