Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tuesday's Review

Well, nothing much really happened today. Went to watch 'Watchmen' with my friends, namely, Aki, Nadya, Ern Yi, Alyssa and Natalie. Not a bad movie although I wasn't expecting what I saw....Should have done more research before I watch another movie...*phew*. All in all, the movie is not bad but to all that plan to watch it, make sure you know what you're getting into first yea? Don't end up like me...hehe :p

Besides, I also went to college to work on the Warga Project, which is going to be presented this weekend. Come support yea^^! However, things didn't well all too well for me. I slammed my fingers on the bloody ( its bloody cause if left cuts on my fingers so I guess will be some blood? ) Student Leaders' Room...sheeeh...What a way to start the day huh? Besides, I lost my bottle!!! How could that happend!? Damn pissed at myself, don't wanna talk about it anymore...haiz

Signing out...chaoz

1 comment:

  1. Ouch, that sounds painful =X. Blood reminds me of the show >_<. Next time if they're watching gory movies, we shall not watch the same movie as them XD.

    About your bottle: the last time i saw it was in the cinema; the last time it was mentioned was in Sakae =X.

    ReplyDelete