Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Chapter Closed

This morning, was the final showcase for the Project Warga that I had wrote about in the previous post. The presentations during the finals were pretty good. For Sunway University College, the host, both teams were in however only the English team won while the BM team got second place. We couldn't get a double kill. Oh well, at least for the BM team, they lost to a really worthy champion, that I have to admit. Having sad that, the BM could have won in any other given day! A chapter closed...

Oh well, since the project is over, the Club and Society Recruitment Week is just around the corner. Headed by the Director of Sports, our good friend Ronald, I believe the council will start with a blast with this first assignment. With the end of Project Warga, my semester will kick start again, gonna enjoy the remaining time left in CIMP while giving my all to the COUNCIL!!! Can't wait to embark on this journey.

The end of something is the beginning of another for me I hope...hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment