Sunday, March 8, 2009

Lost Passion

Hello all, a new blog, a new beginning. Hope this blog will last and follow me on my journey to the future! haha

Yea, entering the second half of my CIMP second semester, this semester ain't as enjoyable as the first. Oh well, I am enjoying my management class though but that's the class I enjoy =(. Haiz, many things happened since the new year, mostly bad. BUT, I think I am starting to turn the corner, with the Sunway Student Council starting to operate soon, I can have more things to look forward to ^^.

I wonder how, and I wonder why, all of the sudden, I am starting to talk more with my friends in the council! *woot*, finally and about time too Tat Yang...Well, at least I am working on it, my previous Head (Jack Shen) told me that, he wanna see a change in me in which I replied saying 'I'll try' but he said 'Make It Happen'. Oh yeah, its happening now!

Hmm, since the title is about lost passion and I'd mentioned the Council. It was really disturbing when i recalled a period where I was thinking of quiting Junior Leaders. What were you thinking Tat Yang!? Besides, it also took me long enough to decide whether or not to rejoin the Council. Today, I can stand here and say that I am proud to be one of the Councils! This is what I like to do and where my passion lies. Besides, the other lost passion is my passion for music, I have not touch my guitar for a long time now, its either I am lazy or....just lazy. Just have to take it slow I presume, but its gonna happen!

Hmm, think this is enough for my first post. Gonna leave with a lyric from a band, Angra, which kinda sings how I am feeling now. Entitled, 'Rebirth'

Rebirth

Cooling breeze from a summer day
Hearing echoes from your heart
Learning how to recompose the words
Let time just fly

Joyfull sea-gulls roaming on the shore
Not a single note would sound
Raise my head after I dry my face
Let time just fly

Recalling, retreating
Returning, retreaving
A small talk your missing
More clever but older now

A leader, a learner
A lawful beginner
A lodger of lunacy
So lucid in a jungle
A helper, a sinner
A scarecroow's agonyzing smile

Oh! Minutes go round and round
Inside my head
Oh! My chest will now explode
Falling into pieces
Rain breaks on the ground-blood!

One minute forever
A sinner regreting
My vulgar misery ends

(And I) ride the winds of a brand new day
High where mountain's stand
Found my hope and pride again
Rebirth of a man

Time to fly...
source : www.darklyrics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment