Saturday, March 14, 2009

FINALS!!!

Before I start with my post, would like to share some interesting facts. Did you realize that yesterday was a Friday and its 13th? Well, this two combined are never a good omen, but I just take it as it is, as I don't really buy into all these myths. According to an article I read yesterday, there are actually three Friday the 13th throughout 2009, one was back in January or February, cant remember, the second was yesterday while the third is somewhere around in November I believe. Hehe, just another food for thought.

Anyway, in the Warga Project, both Sunway University College's teams had make it into the finals!!! YAY!!! Having done that, the competition is just beginning, go SUNWAY!!! Which ever team that win, all for one, one for all right? We're united as one. hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment