Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happenings

Its Thursday afternoon, halfway through my semester break, halfway through my rotting period as well. At least I'll have something to do during the weekends, so things aren't all that bad.hehe

Well, wanna talk about last night. I finally made it to futsal with Ronald and Ken. Had some trouble finding it at first as I went to the old field first before finding the intended destination. My bad :p. Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed myself last night. Having not involved in sports for quite some while, my stamina was at an all time low. Nonetheless, I had fun, I think I did well as I had been doing all the defensive work all this while, I just stayed at the back most of the time. Gonna work on my fitness some more and be back in the game next week for some more actions. Can't wait!

Besides, my beloved Arsenal had made it into the Champions League, albeit through penalties. Well, considering how young is the team, to have that mental strength is tough. So yea, you guys did well. Continue the march towards the final! I believe our chances are looking up as the returning players are getting back to their usual level and the other injured players are coming back soon. Come on Gunners!

No comments:

Post a Comment