Thursday, September 1, 2011

Getting a hang of things

*My first translation went Ga-Ga so I just deleted it...heartbroken over it =((*

Hello! I'm back with my second attempt at translating. This is a song, which I knew for quite some time but only recently that I paid some serious attention to it. I enjoy singing and listening to it and I hope it does the same for you as well =). This song is basically about expressing the longing-ness towards someone that is important to you, be it family members, lovers, friends or maybe even to those who are not around anymore. As for the music video, it portraits a story between two lovers.

Note: A dear friend of a close friend of mine left this world last year, and I think a full 365 days just passed not long ago. Although I do not know her but I hope the other side is more forgiving the what we are having here..


(I'm)
*Most afraid of the sudden stillness in the air
Most afraid of a friend's sudden concern
Most afraid of an unexpected memory tossing about painfully
Most afraid of suddenly hearing about You

Should my longing has its voice
May it not be of a sorrowful cry
As it is,
I finally made myself owning myself
All that's left is tears, which I could never fool myself with

(chorus)
A sudden longing of You
Where could you be?
Are you happy or aggrieved?

A sudden longing of You
The pierce of an unexpected memory
The sudden blurring eyes

We were like the most stunning of songs
Turned into two sorrowful tales
Why did you,
Led me on my most unforgettable journey
And yet, left me with the most painful of souvenir

Our
Sweet,
Beautiful,
Trusting,
Crazy,
and such passionate 'past'

Why do we,
Still have to run towards our own separate happiness
Growing with our regrets

Repeat chorus

Repeat *

Most afraid of finally decided on living on my own
Without you and yet
Suddenly hearing of you, once more...

No comments:

Post a Comment